The world may be focusing on the love life of American TV host Steve Harvey after reports that his wife cheated on him.
Steve Harvey is a well-known motivational speaker, actor, producer and comedian. Since the 1980s his shows have impacted livelihoods positively. Here are his top 10 quotes:
- “Life is going to get nasty sometimes. At one point, You’ll make poor choices. You’ll fail. Eventually, you will lose hope and maybe want to give up. If you jump and trust that God will be there to help you soar, there is nothing you cannot achieve.
- I will serve the Lord and His favor will pursue and engulf me. I shall arrive at the appropriate time and location. People will go above and beyond to be kind to me. God is with me, all around me.
- Although all men CAN change, this does not guarantee that they WILL. We will only change for one particular woman. A man is not right for you if he is unwilling to change.
- God will take it from there once you jump. He will put you in situations where you can get knowledge to help you prepare for the next step in your life or jump
- I’m proof that you can serve in the military as an imperfect soldier and still fight for God Almighty. Do you not believe that you must be flawless because I am not?
- In my opinion, people should not mention God since they don’t believe in him and don’t want to hear about him. Well, there are a lot of things I have to hear that I don’t believe in. I believe that I still gotta hear
It must be remembered that the road to success is always built. You have to keep that in mind. It is not easy to be successful.
- Don’t hate the player. Change the game.
If you want to succeed, you have to jump. There is no other way.When you jump, I can assure you that your parachute will not open immediately
But if you do not jump, your parachute will never open. If you’re safe, you’ll never soar!
- Failure is a great teacher, and I think when you make mistakes, recover from them, and treat them as valuable learning experiences, you’ve got something to share.